Everyone has something to be grateful for…just look around you:
1. Grateful that my cleaning lady is downstairs and I’m up here typing.
2. Grateful that my company left, not because I didn’t LOVE having them here, but now I can forget to put on a bra, or clothes and run to answer the phone or quick send that email.
3. Grateful for my sister who basically cooks the entire Thanksgiving dinner, except the turkey and stuffing and brings it to my house. You should all be so lucky, especially when it’s snowing.
4. Grateful that my brother-in-law is home and snuggled in his independent living and not in a nursing home anymore……even if the visiting nurses still try and get me to look at the miraculously healing wound on his derrière.
5. Grateful for my darling, amazing, commenting, fun, funny, interesting readers of this blog.
6. Grateful for Depends, mail order drugs, external catheters, bed pans and spit cups. Yes, those inventions make my life better.
7. Grateful for the Hallmark Channel, bad Christmas movies and wine, really grateful for wine.
8. Grateful for all the people, Facebook posts, somee cards, and Pinterest posts that make me laugh.
9. Grateful for heat, electricity, water and wine, not necessarily in that order.
10. Grateful that I am able to sit here and write this blog because I have an amazing husband, daughters, mom, brothers, sisters, friends, a cleaning lady and wine.
Thank you all for being my readers, my friends, my supporters and my partners in laughter…Laughing alone isn’t nearly as much fun and…..
“You just have to Laugh………”
©2014 Cathy Sikorski